Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thank you, my friend

for taking time out of your life to read our blog. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share God's Glory with you. It has meant so much to me each time someone has said they took the time to read this blog. I know I'm a talker and reading my posts takes some serious time commitments! So, this thanksgiving I am thanking God for all the people who have been so encouraging to us.

I found some notes from last year's mission trip to Monterrey, Mexico. I wish I had blogged them. So many things I am reading are things I forgot about... truly amazing God moments that got "lost" in daily life over the last year. Maybe I will find a way to post them.

I think the blog needs to be our "pile of stones" (like in the book of Joshua).

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thank you for sharing all the details of your trip with us. It made it seem a lot more real to hear your words and see the photos. What a life-changing event!!!