Monday, October 29, 2007

3 days to go....

So, we are down to the wire now... 3 days until we leave.....
Tomorrow we are celebrating the wonderful and long-awaited adoption of Isaiah and Isaac by Tammie and Jacob. It's amazing to me that God has put so many people in our lives that have a heart for orphans. The boys are aged 9 and 3. They have been through so much in their short lives but we know that now they will have a loving Christian family. Watching the circumstances of how they came to Tammie and Jacob, we have seen God's hand in all of it. I know in China we will see many sad things that test our faith so, I can't wait to spend time with all of our friends on Tuesday celebrating a new beginning and God's loving provision!


I want to mention how much we have been feeling the prayers for this trip. I truly feel a peace that surpasses all understanding. Thank you for supporting this mission trip.
~Heather

No comments: